Thursday, August 4, 2011

today....

 
Today I went to the post office, and put a very special package in the mail.
Today I hoped that work would go by quickly.
Today I dreamed of having our new wedging table! (Jared bought supplies at home depot today)
Today I forgot the clothes in the washer.
Today I heard "I like your banana" haha
Today I read some craft fair applications!
Today I watched the first ep. of eastbound and down, season 2.  hilarious
Today I said "Thank you so Much"
Today I believed that I can make all the pots need to, If i work hard.  
Today I felt A huge relief when my broken window was replaced. 
Today I wondered If i would get sent home early because of the power outage?
Today I bought a tank full of gas. 
Today I cleaned up a massive creamer spill. 
Today I was me.

1 comment: