Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snow day & our new bed

sometimes I don't realize how busy life is... until it s l o w s down for a bit :)  Jared has been doing some of his last projects of the trimester with his kiddos & Coaching his BBall team, Game ONE tomorrow!!  Good luck bulldogs :)  Kenny's has been picking up with every week, holiday season is right around the corner!!  And I have been thinking about the ceramics biz a lot, Very happy to have the etsy shop keeping me on my toes and plenty of shows around the corner!! sometimes I think i need to find an off switch for this job haha!  It can be hard to go from work mode to just Home mode.  But I am learning :)

Today was a nice reminder to take advantage of home time, Especially with Jared having a SNOW DAY!!  We got over 6 inches last night of heavy wet snow, and it didn't let up until mid-afternoon.  It did quite a bit of damage to all the leafy trees, and caused a few power outages in our neighborhoods.  We were very lucky to still have electricity!  The Dogs loved the snowy yard, Bees especially loves to run (and eat) snow.  so cute.  






Also have to share our new amazing bed (my new favorite spot!!)  We are both very happy we got a King Size, now everyone has their own space on the bed!!  even though the pups still like to lay right on top of us when they need some lovin' lol  It gives "Comfortable" a whole new meaning and we are sleeping like babies :)  



Sleepover anyone?!  we gots plenty o room!! haha our bed is the besssst.  
I have been fighting a little tickle of the throat and sinus pressure.  Positive thinking, airborn, and hot tea is what I am hoping will do the trick.  So it's early bed for me tonight!  This is no time to be getting sick, ew.

Hugs and Love
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment