Wednesday, October 10, 2012

coldest day of the year since ...

April.  I am talking about Saturday Oct. 6th - it has been the one random cold snowy and sleeting day of the year so far which happened to fall on the same day as our last outdoor craft show of the year.  honestly.  

We were very lucky to have the shoppers and handmade supporters that we did!!  Thank you to all of the dedicated show goers that braved the cold, we really appreciate you!!  and my sweet family that made us as comfortable as possible :)  Carlee brought us hand and feet warmers and my dad came by with this beauty...
Rollin' on propane heat it felt like heaven!!  we were able to dry our pants and toes and it made the day go by so much faster :) 


 It was certainly a first for us!  We have been very lucky to always enjoy nice weather and big crowds but this show was our first nasty outdoor experience.  to say the least I am happy we are indoors for the rest of the year! 
 I decided to sign up last minute for a Greeley Gift and Craft show with all of our leftover inventory from last weekend - It is Sat. 9-5 and Sun 10-4 at Island Grove Park in Greeley.  There is more info here and I don't know much else!  This is my first time at this event so I'm excited and anticipating what the weekend has in store :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment