Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday shout out

This is a very belated birthday post dedicated to my awesome mom - she turned fifty last week and we got to celebrate her and the big 5-0 birthday! She didn't want anything more than the family together for a dinner out. We went to Maggianos!! So good, but little did she know she would be getting more than a family night out.... My dad organized a very sweet surprise for her and flew out my aunt Linda to spend a long weekend in CO. My mom Had no idea, and no one let the beans spill for over a month haha - pretty good for our family, usually someone lets it slip! It was so great to see my aunt Linda, and fun to spend 2 weekends in a row with my moma. She is the best mom and friend and still wildly young at heart, love you moma!
XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment