Saturday, December 3, 2011

happy anniversary Halpert!

Jared and I figured out this weekend marks the 1 year anniversary from when we got Halpert!!  Crazy to think this little guy has been with us a whole year, and grown so so so much.  I love looking back at his baby pics and seeing what a sweet pup he was... 



and still is!!  
we love you booter!
I wanted to try some Howliday pup portraits, didn't work so well.  At least not getting both of them in the same shot haha. I felt bad putting these guys through the torture of "dressing up"... but they were so adorable, even if it wasn't the most fun in the world.  

 sooo cute!!
And we've been getting a little festive around the house.  it is december after all!!  The snow we've had this week just put me in the mood to decorate.  I added this gorgeous wreath to our decoration collection this year, It looks so pretty on our door :) 
It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas, and It's making me so happy!!  

Also, Elf is one of the funniest movies.  so glad we watched that tonight :)
sending love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment