Thursday, November 8, 2012

OH Baby!

time is a flying.  and this is the time of year it feels like there is less and less of it and there is no slowing down!  I got to help throw a baby shower for my friend Nicole last weekend - She is so adorably pregnant and it was a load of fun to celebrate her and the baby!

 I had way too much fun getting crafty!  I made cute little magnets and honey bear favors :)


 Nicole & Me aka
Lowski & Yellski

 this is not the best picture but I made baby boettcher (he's a Boy!) a football blankie with Huskers fabric, mostly because his daddy is a die hard fan. 


 what baby shower would be complete without cupcakes?!  haha
It is so exciting to see our friends pregnant and getting ready for their baby!!! 2 more months till he's here :)

I got to go watch Jared's home Game tonight, he has been conditioning his boys a lot the past couple of weeks!!  they looked like a completely different team running their offense really well and handling the ball much better.  They stomped the Ft. Lupton blue Devils and Jared was super happy after the game - He said they were doing exactly what they had done in practice, awesome!



I also got him a new "toy" for the yard, he has been playing a lot lately haha he mulched the yard like crazy last weekend and It look SO nice.... until the wind blew.  he will be back at is this weekend :)



I am happy to be extra busy working in the studio and ready for our first real Holiday Show this weekend down in Highlands Ranch.

Remember how I was trying to find a red glaze?  well I came up with one better.... PINK!!  just mixed a half batch and am so in love with how cute it is!  I am thinking of naming it "colorado rose" ... yes, no?  I turned my first little pink owl into a tea lovers gift set!  super excited for this weekend!  I will be running out booth during the day but also get to hang out with the fam & especially Carlee before she leaves on her mission next week!
just one more sleep ;)
hugs & love

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment