Sunday, November 18, 2012

My lil Sister

Is now a Sister Missionary.  It was Just last weekend I got to spend some sweet time with her and my parents before she left for her mission to San Bernardino, CA.  She will be a missionary for 18 months for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  

I am so proud of her for making this commitment and really happy she will be staying state-side.  California is lucky to be getting someone as hard-working and kind as Carlee.  Miss her already! 


I also had a craft show at HighlandsRanch High School and was really happy to have so many helpers!!  My mom, dad, and carlee all pitched in to help me unload, set up, and bring me food :)
  

they are pretty great :)

I also saw lots of familiar faces and made some new craft show friends, thanks to everyone for your loyal support and encouragement!! It means the world to me!

Jared just completed the busiest week of work, probably ever.  He had conferences for all of his homeroom kids afterschool on Mon. Wed. Fri. - 2 away basketball games (one in Estes Park and one in Ault) on Tues. Thurs. and also started tutoring on his free block.  Sheeesh.  He has a well deserved holiday week off!  and he still managed to keep his wife happy and feeling loved :)


simply the best.


I just finished a holiday craft show in Windsor today, completing my first back-to-back show weekends!  It was a thrill and challenge and I am trying not to go totally nuts with all the work and work and work I am trying to get out on time. haha!  

 newest batch of holiday ornaments! gingerbread men

 (had a booth next to me with some creepy mannequin heads! hah)
 

It is such a blessing to have so many holiday shoppers and many opportunities to do shows and special orders for friends.  I will be so happy for a few days off for thanksgiving!!  really looking forward to it :)  and hope you are too!!

hugs and love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment