Saturday, June 8, 2013

Boulder Boulder 13'

Jared and I spent Memorial Day weekend in Arvada visiting Lynn with Grandma and Grandpa Almond who were in town from SD.  This was the 2nd consecutive year of power walking the BB for me, and I couldn't have done it with better company!!  

Lynn and Ann kept the pace fast and we were thoroughly entertained along the way.  



It was fun to see my Sis and Payton (who did the BB for her first time this year with her Grandma - SO proud of her doing all 10k that little go getter!) before the race - which is pretty awesome considering there are over 55,000 people there.  

Even kept the chik-fil-a cow tradition alive and snapped some photos with my fav. fast food mascots!  
Yea!  
I had such a great time, and fell even more in love with the BB - even though I got a little sick from the heat after the race, boo.  It was a (hot) beautiful day and we got to watch the memorial day skydivers jump in the Buff stadium.  Pretty Sweet!  


It was such a fun weekend to kick off our official SUMMER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment