Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hopefully you got to share...

Some love with your favorite people this weekend! I know valentines is one of the most hallmarky commercial holidays but I truly believe in getting in touch with your sensitive side and telling people you love them! Even for a cheesey holiday... 
My weekend started with a galentines sleepover - a sweet movie night, popcorn for dinner, brunch at blue sky cafe, and a trip to Arvada's sweetest old town bakery.  What is galentine's you ask?! Only the best day of the year!  It's ladies celebrating ladies, breakfast style - it's actually not an official national holiday, YET! I am spreading the word as much as possible. I have a dream that one day every lady will get to celebrate Galentines! 
It is based off one of mine and Lynn's favorite tv shows - Parks and Rec - we love you Leslie knope!

Friday and Saturday I worked at the restaraunt, and in the words of my mother - I got to be a part of making other people's night special!  It was the busiest we have ever been, a record night for Kenny's steakhouse and I'm so. Glad. It's. Over. 
Sunday was a lazy day with jared - going to our new favorite cinema downtown, making cookies, and lounging around.  Oh, Sundays! 
And here's a little peek at the cuteness that came out of the kiln on Sunday
Pink and hearts and ladybugs and lace all good things!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment