Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Clay Club

Is my first project for the new year!  I dreamed up this idea to have a monthly clay subscription that brings a unique piece of pottery right to your doorstep every month!  okay... it was dreamed up after someone got me a movie watchers club for my birthday :)  the concept is genius and something that I am so excited to have ready to share and ship!  


Every month will be designed around a theme and include a unique ceramic piece with a creative/fun/inspirational message.  I am so excited to have this project for myself too - It will be keeping me on my creative toes to bring every subscriber and gift receiver a very special thoughtful package!   It's not just a pretty wrapped piece of art, it's handmade with a whole lotta heart! 

#arthausceramics
#clayclubofthemonth


1 comment: