Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring break

In Vegas with my man was just. A. Blast. 



We just got home tonight and I am already missing the strip and sweet sunshine! First off, jared is awesome.  I was so happy to spend some much needed carefree vaycay time together.  


The cool thing about being with someone who loves what you love is you get to have so much fun doing stuff together -- which included visiting the titanic artifacts exhibit, watching the fountains at bellagio multiple nights in a row, and spending a day at the pool and spa!! So amazing and relaxing I could do it all over again haha






1 comment:

  1. Vegas is awesome. We used to make a trip there every year...I think we decided to give it a break for a while so that when we go back there will be all sorts of new stuff to do.

    ReplyDelete