Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our belated halloween

Late halloween is the best ever!  We originally moved it back a weekend so all our friends would be in town and able to come, but turns out... party prepping when everything is 75% off is amazing!!!  We got some fun decorations, made sweet cupcakes, and I had some fun homemade pumpkins too :)

 getting crafty with modpoge & paper is good for the soul :)  and also meant no gross pumpkin guts!  
 Jared and I made our costume from thrift store finds this year, we were Jesse & James of Team Rocket!!  pokemon villans :) 

yup, I painted my hair for the night!! 
 Scott & Amanda were hippies
Zach & Nicole
Batman & eskimo Princess
Jordie aka Ash Catchem
(also a pokemon character)

Fun fun night & I think we might try and snag a fog machine for next year!! yea! 

I had a 9 hour shift today at Kenny's.. which was a fun time with all the regulars that come in on wednesday :)  gotta say i'm pretty beat and looking forward to getting into bed :)  

OHYEA!  
Only 3 more days until our first Holiday show of the season!!  Come and See us Sat. Nov 12 @ the Atlas theater, Greeley from 9-4.  It is a fun cozy show with live music, treats & drinks, and over 40 colorado artists.  I love the theme they are tagging for this show "Occupy the holidays"
so true ;)
I'm so excited to deck the halls!!  And get a lil christmas shopping done early too.  maybe we will see you this weekend :) 

goodnight!
hugs & love
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment