Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nuggets Game

Last weekend we got to go to the Nugs Vs. LA Clips at the pepsi center!!!  We had been looking forward to it ever since we got the tix for Christmas (thanks mom & dad!!!)  Our seats were amazing & we got to bring Zach & Nicole with our family 4 pack, perfect!!   I had been contemplating for weeks which jersey I wanted to get from the ladies store and picked Gallinari when decision time came - he just got signed for a 4 year contract, woot!

 me & nicole - we both got Galo jerseys!  in opposite colors :)
 nice & early before the crowds!!  the energy was really amazing, almost a full house
 the boys, jared & zach
Tim Tebow was front and center!!  Rocky was so cute and excited; he got him to sign a football and punted it into the stands.  pretty cool stuff!  only thing that would have made the night better is a Win!!  we were neck n neck the entire game, but couldn't pull it off the last couple of minutes.  Excited to see the re-match in Cali.....

I'm pretty stoked on going to bed after my double today... the plan for tomorrow is to wake up early and make a supply run to denver before work!!  I have been a bit of a slacker and put off some much needed shopping; we need clay, glaze chemicals, and a couple of special slip colors for a custom order i am very excited about :)  Wish there was a ceramics supply store right down the street sometimes.... haha I have friday off this week and I am looking forward to spending the whole day in the studio, yey!!  I think my next post shall be about all of our new creations.. can you say studio sneeks n peaks?!  yess.  

goodnight friends,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment